PHA Media, a creative and busy PR Agency based in Soho, London, is seeking an organised, confident and well presented candidate with administrative and IT skills to support the Office Manager/PA. The role is permanent and would suit a school leaver/someone looking for their first job in office administration. It would also suit someone with previous administrative experience. You must be hardworking, have an excellent telephone manner and have a ‘can do’ attitude. The Agency has over 50 members of staff and works across many sectors for a variety of different clients, is always busy and has a very friendly, team spirited culture.
You will work across all departments within the company with the following responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone
- Greeting clients/general office housekeeping
- Faxing, scanning and photocopying
- Updating all marketing material
- Ordering stationary and dealing with external suppliers for office day to day requirements
- Running errands
- Organising monthly internal awards
- Updating and keeping contacts database
- Arranging travel
- Using Outlook, Word, Excel and the Internet
- And other general office duties
PHA Media are offering an entry level salary with other benefits in our standard employment package including a birthday and holiday bonus, an employer contributory pension scheme and team treats.