This is a high level EA role supporting a small team based in Mayfair, London. The client is confidential at this stage.
The client is looking for someone to start in late September / October and whilst the salary is still to be confirmed it is likely to be in the region of £25 - 30k.
The key aspects of the role are:
1. Diary management
- Significant management of three London-based diaries, personal and professional. This will mean arranging and rearranging meetings, making restaurant reservations etc.
- Working alongside the US based EA to coordinate schedules across the US and UK offices.
- Scheduling internal and external conference calls and sending dial-ins.
- Making AXA healthcare claims, arranging doctor’s appointments for various members of the team.
- Booking Flights, trains, airport transfers and hotels for members of the team.
- Being on call when members of the team are abroad. This has involved rearranging meetings, ordering taxis and so on in US hours.
- Checking the team in for flights and sending them their boarding passes prior to departure.
- Inputing all expenses into montly spreadsheets.
o Recording rechargeable deal-related expenses.
- Scanning and saving all receipts in relevant monthly folders.
- Keeping track of individual team members’ expenses and reimbursing them at the end of each month.
- Paying and recording all invoices.
- Paying HMRC PAYE. Exact montly amounts and reference numbers will be provided.
- Paying partner salary draws which fluctuate on a montly basis according to the USD/GBP exchange rate.
5. Office Management (ongoing)
- Filing, printing, scanning, binding presentations.
- General set up/décor of office.
- Managing various suppliers on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Monitering BT phone lines and broadband. Dealing with problems if/when they arise.
- Setting up various international mobile phone plans for members of the team.
- Ordering business cards, branded moleskines and pens etc.
- Laminating press coverage for display.
In the first instance applications should be sent by email.