PHA Media, a creative and busy PR Agency based in Soho, London, is seeking an organised, personable and immaculately presented candidate to support the Office Manager/PA in our main front of house role. The role is permanent and would suit a school leaver/someone looking for their first job in an office administration/receptionist role. It would also suit someone with previous front of house experience. You must be hardworking, have an excellent telephone manner, be able to meet and greet our numerous and varied visitors and have a ‘can do’ attitude. The Agency has over 50 members of staff and works across many sectors for a variety of different clients, is always busy and has a very friendly, team spirited culture.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering phone messages
- Answering phone and transferring calls
- Greeting visitors
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are set up, presentable and IT requirements have been met for each meeting
- Organising catering for meetings where required
- General office presentation
- Ensuring security of the office is adhered to
- Arranging business cards and printing
- Able to use general office IT packages such as Outlook, Excel, Word
- Other general office duties
PHA Media are offering an entry level salary with other benefits as part of our standard employment package includes a birthday and holiday bonus, an employer contributory pension scheme and team treats.